PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION.
Doggie the App is the official mobile application and website (hereinafter collectively called Application), and the sole property of, Chien Technologies Private Limited (hereinafter Chien Technologies Private Limited or we or our or us ). Your use of this Application is subject to the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter Terms ) set out below. You should read them carefully before going any further. By using this Application, the user agrees to the following Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must refrain from using the Application. These Terms may change from time to time. Chien Technologies Private Limited may revise these Terms from time to time by posting the revised Terms on the Application. Chien Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, so please view it frequently.
- "we", "us", "our", "the Company" "Chien Technologies" shall mean Chien Technologies Pvt. Ltd. who are the sole owners/ proprietors of Doggie the App and VETolution (a sister concern).
- "Customer", "you", "your", "user", "he/she", "his/her/it", "himself/ herself/ itself" shall mean the registered users of Doggie the App.
- "Doggie the App's Wallet", "Wallet" shall mean the user's wallet through which the user shall make payments for VETconnect service and/ or may make payments for food delivery and home spa services.
- "KYC" shall stand for know your customer which is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India which purports the customer to provide any such information which is vital in registering for the Wallet and any other information as may be required by the Rules and Regulations of the Government of India from time to time. We reserve the right to ask for such information to comply with the RBI regulations as may be amended from time to time.
- "Services" "goods" shall mean the services and/ or goods provided by Doggie the App's and/ or VETolution which shall be available to registered users.
- "RVP" "Registered Veterinary Practitioner" shall mean a veterinary doctor who is a registered user of VETolution (our sister concern website and application).
- "VETconnect" shall mean a service whereby users of Doggie the App shall be able to consult an RVP for a specified fee and period of time through our app. Further information is available at Clause 5.
- "payment gateway" shall mean an e-commerce service provided by PayTM that shall consist of payment processes to facilitate transactions between you and our Wallet.
- Account and Registration: In our registration process, we shall ask you for contact and other personal information, including without limitation your name, address, email address, phone number, the name of your pet, etc., to enable you to use the Application and/or contact you in relation to your requirements, Application usage, etc., and/or send you materials or information about the Application and/or Chien Technologies Private Limited. We may ask you for demographic information, such as your and/or your pet's age or gender, your pet's species and breed specifications, etc. for internal profiling purposes. We may acquire your information from your account on or use of our sister application and website https://www.vetolution.com - from any vet(s)/veterinary doctor(s)/pet clinic(s)/veterinary hospital(s) using VETolution you visit/previously visited by you. We reserve the right to share the information and data submitted by you with our bona fide users in the nature of pet clinics/veterinary hospitals/veterinary doctors, our other websites and applications such as VETolution, as well as third-party partners, affiliates, advertisers, and sponsors in order to enable us to provide you with the service(s) requested by you. We further reserve the right to retain the information, data, and/or content submitted by you indefinitely in the event of the termination of your account and/or discontinuation/temporary suspension of your use of the Application vide your account.
- Accuracy and Monitoring of Information and Data Shared by You: You agree that you will be wholly and solely responsible for the accuracy of any and all information and data shared by you on the Application. Failure on your part to maintain said accuracy constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account with us, at our sole and final discretion. We reserve the right to monitor, i,e, verify and/or modify and/or delete any and all information and data submitted by you to maintain the quality of the Application, wholly and solely at our discretion.
- This service has been introduced by Doggie the App and provides a platform for the registered Users, to enable them to consult with an RVP at any point in time, subject to the availability of the RVP for a specified time and fee.
- Once you are a registered User on the Doggie Application, the User will be able to see which RVP is online at any point in time. If the User wishes to start a consulting session with the RVP, he/ she can make a request through the Application with up to 3 RVPs who are online at the time. The User will then be connected to the RVP who accepts the request first and the corresponding fee for the same shall be automatically deducted from the user's Wallet. Such session shall last for a period of 15 minutes.
- We will share the medical history with the RVP who accepts your request of service for VETconnect as provided by you and/ or collected automcatically through your visits to VETolution .
- The veterinary doctors available on platform for online consultation are duly vetted & registered veterinary practitioners (RVP) licensed to practice in India. You may ask any health related question to the RVP regarding your pets after paying consultation fee as listed on the app. Consultation fee may differ from one RVP to another.
- The User shall have an option to further restart the session with the same RVP/ [or shall also have the option to restart the particular session with another vet by placing another request]. Such restarted session shall last for another 15 minutes.
- The sessions shall be limited to consultation only; the RVPs shall not provide any kind of prescriptions whatsoever.
- The advice received through such service from the RVPs shall be strictly construed as an emergency medical advice, in extremely serious situations you are advised to visit a veterinarian clinic physically.
- By using this Service the User is bound to adhere to the User Conduct and Rules, in violation whereof, strict action is liable to be taken by us.
- Limitations on Usage: The user agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application. With respect to any and all types of users, unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information constituting the content of the Application is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules: By using the Application, the user undertakes that where the user is an individual natural person, he/she is aged 18 years of age and that irrespective of the type of user, he/she/it will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute, transmit, communicate, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, data, content, or information;
- provide inaccurate, misleading, or false information to us or to any other user. If data, information, or content provided by the user subsequently is rendered inaccurate, misleading, or false, then the user shall promptly notify us about the same and bring about rectifications as may be required by us;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless he/she/it owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all necessary licenses pertaining thereto;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the application or another's computer and other such electronic devices;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other formal notices, or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- harass, annoy, threaten, or intimidate any other users;
- conduct himself/herself/itself in a manner which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable, whether in relation to the data, information, or content uploaded or transmitted by the user in any manner, or otherwise;
- promote or enable illegal or unlawful activities of any kind;
- intend or attempt to obstruct, defraud, swindle, or deceive us or other users in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicit gambling or engage in any gambling or similar activity on the Application;
- engage in spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside the territory of the Republic India;
- In case, it is established that you have not conducted yourself as per user conduct of the app, we shall initiate legal proceedings against you in that case;
- violate any of the Terms contained herein.
User Warranty and Representation:
- The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that the user is the owner of the content, information, or data which the user submits, and that it does not infringe any legal or statutory rights of others, including without limitation intellectual property rights, and that the content, information, or data which the user submits is true, authentic, and accurate. The user further warrants that to his/her/its knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, information, or data submitted in connection with the Application.
- By using VETconnect, user warrants and represents that emergency consultation provided by RVP is based on the assumption that no qualified VP was contactable for user at the time and user will consult a veterinary physically along with the pet as soon as possible.
- The user warrants and represents that he/ she shall not try to get any direct contact details of any RVP.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
- We hereby disclaim any guarantees of exactness as to the efficiency of the services offered by Chien Technologies Private Limited directly to the users, and/or indirectly through some of its users, to the other remaining users. We make no committed guarantee that the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through the Application shall be fully in accordance with your expectations, express or otherwise. Please note that we shall not be responsible for errors introduced by you in the upload and/or download or retrieval process, whether in relation to the data submitted and/or collected using the Application, or otherwise, errors in user-selected options. Please review any content, information, or data you submit prior to its upload.
- You are solely responsible for every material or information, data, or content uploaded to the Application. We do not review the material or information, data, or content in any way before it appears on the Application. We do not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the material or information, data, or content of any user or any such matter generally posted or uploaded to the Application.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- This Application is the official mobile application and website, and the sole property, of Chien Technologies Private Limited. This Application and all intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights in the Application as a database) in its design, text, graphics, audio, etc., and the selection and arrangement thereof belong to Chien Technologies Private Limited or its respective licensors. The trademarks, logos and trade names depicted in this Application are proprietary, and belong solely, to Chien Technologies Private Limited, save for any trademarks, logos, and brand names of other third party users or licensors. Commercial reproduction, distribution, or transmission of any part or parts of this Application or any information contained therein by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of Chien Technologies Private Limited is not permitted.
- You are granted a limited license to access and/or download the materials so available on this Application. The grant of this limited license is conditional upon your agreement to and compliance with all these Terms. Any other use of any of the materials on this Application including reproduction (for any purposes other than those pre-approved by Chien Technologies Private Limited), modification, distribution, or republication, without the prior written permission of Chien Technologies Private Limited is strictly prohibited, and is a violation of Chien Technologies Private Limited s intellectual property rights.
- We continuously solicit feedback from users and update our service for the benefit of our users. You further agree that any feedback or ideas you provide to us regarding the Application or any suggested improvements thereto shall be the exclusive intellectual property and proprietary information of Chien Technologies Private Limited.
- Links to Third Party Sites: The Application may contain links to other websites and applications, including ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site. The Linked Sites have been displayed on the Application solely for the purpose of convenience, and the inclusion of any Linked Site does not imply endorsement of, or any association with the operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns of, the Linked Sites. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information in your individual capacity before undertaking any reliance on information contained on the Linked Site.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify us, defend us, and hold us harmless against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon), asserted against or incurred by us by virtue of any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant, agreement, or obligation to be honoured by you pursuant to these Terms.
- Disclaimer of Warrant: THE APPLICATION AND ITS COTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION MAY NOT BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ACCURATELY DISPLAY THE ATTRIBUTES OF SERVICES, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT SERVICE DESCRIPTIONS ARE ACCURATE, RELIABLE AND ERROR-FREE. REFERENCES AND LINKS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OF INDEPENDENT COMPANIES MAY APPEAR ON THE APPLICATION. THESE REFERENCES AND LINKS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR VENDORS, OR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF OURS OR OF ANY OF THEM, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE APPLICATION OR OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES THAT YOU OPT FOR FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKE, OMISSION, VIRUS, DELAY, OR INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR INAPPROPRIATE OR UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS APPLICATION OR ITS CONTENT OR OUR SUPPLIED SERVICES. WE SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS AND/OR DAMAGE TO AND/OR DUE TO I,E, AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION, DATA, AND/OR CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU ON THE APPLICATION. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES BORNE BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OR PRESENCE ON THE VETOLUTION WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION AND THIS APPLICATION SHALL
Termination of Use:
- We absolutely reserve the sole and final discretion to immediately or otherwise suspend or terminate your use of the Application by reason of your breach any of these Terms in any manner whatsoever or of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations for the time being in force.
- Upon termination of your use of the Application, we may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Application and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Application will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Application.
- All provisions of these Terms shall survive termination/suspension/discontinuation of use of by you of your account on the Application.
Payment for Services and Refund Terms and Conditions:
- We strive to provide the best possible experience while you use the Application and avail of the services. Therefore, you agree that you shall be entitled to any service(s) vide the Application only upon completion of the payment for the same prior to the service(s), such that the amount for the same may vary depending on various factors.
- While using VETconnect, the User will be able to view with the Fee of every available RVP at the time on the application itself before initiating a request of the consultation of each RVP. To avail VETconnect services, the user must make payments through Wallet only.
- The user has an additional option to make payments for home spa services and/ or food delivery through the Wallet upon completion of the registration for the same, along with other payment options including but not limited to Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net Banking, etc.
- In any case, in order to initiate a request for VETconnect, the User must have an amount equal to and/ or higher than the fee of the service requested for, in their Doggie Wallet. The fee for VETconnect shall be deducted from the User's Wallet prior to the commencement of the service and after placing a request for their choice of RVPs as per the Fee of each RVP. The fee shall be charged session wise.
- Home Spa Cancellation Policy:
Home Spa services can be cancelled from "Schedules" tab on the app any time up to 1 day prior of the session time.
- Food Delivery Cancellation Policy:
Food Delivery services can be cancelled from "Schedules" tab on the app any time. Once cancelled, all future deliveries will be deemed cancelled and you will have to re-order the service at the then prevalent prices.
- Refund Policy:
- We have hereby introduced a Closed System PPI Wallet as a new and only payment method for "VETconnect" in Doggie the App. Please read the Wallet's Terms below and Policies available at https://doggietheapp.com/doggieprivacy.html before registering to our application.
- ALL PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS FOR "VETconnect" SHALL BE MADE FROM YOUR WALLET AND TO YOUR WALLET, RESPECTIVELY. The wallet amount shall NOT be withdraw-able.
- Good(s) and/ or service(s) (other than VETconnect) availed by you, shall not be refundable post delivery of the same, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that refund requests must be raised through email@example.com
- VETconnect Refund:
- In case no Registered Veterinary Practitioner (RVP) accepts the request for consultation request raised by you, Doggie The App shall refund only the amount paid by you into your Wallet (such amount will not include the discounts or credits used by you) within a period of 7 business days only upon a refund raised by you.
- You acknowledge that refund requests raised by you shall only be entertained if the same have been raised within a period of 7 days from the date of request for VETconnect services, once the claim has been approved by us we shall refund within 7 business days.
- Other Uses of Your Information: We may use information, data, or content submitted or collected by you, on the Application for various purposes, including without limitation opinion and market research. Your information, data, and/or content shall be initially limitedly shared with our sister application and website VETolution that consists of users in the nature of pet clinics/veterinary doctors/veterinary hospitals such that full access to your information, data, or content shall be given to the VETolution user(s) only when you consent to the same and share a One Time Password (OTP) with such VETolution user(s); and/or with service providers, as the case may be. We may further use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users. We may also share with you other information about us, the Application, our other applications or services, our products, sales promotions, newsletters, etc. We further reserve the right to disclose the information, data, and/or content shared by you on the Application or in shared by any other user in relation to your account on the Application when such other user is enabled by us to do so, to the concerned authority if so required by and laws, rules, or regulations for the time being in force or for the purposes of any judicial, administrative, or other similar proceedings when called upon by the concerned authority to do so, irrespective of whether such proceeding(s) is/are initiated by us or by a third party.
- Revisions to the Application and the Policies Thereof, Terms Included: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make changes to the Application, including but not limited to, features, interface, policies, etc., of the Application without any notice to user. We reserve the right, at our sole and final discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Application, if and when the aforementioned revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you shall not use the Application.
Assignability & Disclosure:
- These Terms and Conditions including any rights and obligations hereunder shall not be assigned by you under any circumstances unless otherwise provided in writing by us.
- We reserve the right to disclose any such information as would be required by the authorities of India
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: These Terms shall be governed by and constituted in accordance with the laws of Republic of India. All differences and disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be referred an arbitrator mutually appointed by the Parties hereto, such that the arbitral award shall be final and binding. The place and seat of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language of arbitration shall be English.
Doggie the App Wallet- Terms and Conditions: We have updated our Payment Policies and introduced a new and convenient feature for payment of our new Service(s) viz. VETconnect availed by you on the App and have also added this Wallet as an additional optional payment for home spa and food delivery. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully before registering or accessing Doggie The App's Wallet (hereinafter referred to as "Wallet") which is accessible at Doggie the App. The Wallet's services are provided by Chien Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at B-20/28, Bhelupur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Pin: 221001 (hereinafter referred to as the Company/ us/ we/ our). The users may refill their Wallets by Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking or PayTM, or any other medium as may be amended and introduced from time to time and we shall post such amended terms on our website.
- "we", "us", "our", "the Company" "Chien Technologies" shall mean Chien Technologies Pvt. Ltd. who are the sole owners/ proprietors of Doggie the App and VETolution (a sister concern).
- "Customer", "you", "your", "user" shall mean the registered users of Doggie the App and/ or VETolution.
- "Doggie the App's Wallet", "Wallet" shall mean the user's wallet through which the user SHALL make payments for VETconnect and/ or MAY make payments for home spa services and/ or food delivery.
- "KYC" shall stand for know your customer which is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India which purports the customer to provide any such information which is vital in registering for the Wallet and any other information as may be required by the Rules and Regulations of the Government of India from time to time.
- "Services" "goods" shall mean the services and/ or goods provided on Doggie the App's platform which shall be available to registered users.
- "OTP" shall mean a one-time password which you shall receive as an SMS on your registered mobile number each time you are attempting to login to your account.
- "payment gateway" shall mean an e-commerce service provided by PayTM that shall consist of payment processes to facilitate transactions between you and our Wallet.
- ELIGIBILITY: The user hereby warrants and represents that he/ she is 18 years and older and have not been previously debarred/ restricted/ restrained/ blocked from availing the service(s) of Doggie The App or its sister concern VETolution by us. You shall not impersonate any person(s) or entity(ies) or falsely represent your true identity, age, affiliation with any person(s) or affiliation(s). In the event of violation of these terms, the Company reserves the right to take action against you from availing service(s) rendered by us or our sister concern.
- We shall collect and maintain all Customer information provided by you during your registration to the Wallet. We shall strive to keep updating our Wallet's database with your information as and when required by us or the authorities in compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, in present and/ or in the future. We shall maintain and audit accounts of the Wallet to furnish relevant financial information for the relevant authorities of the government. We shall ask you to complete your KYC details in the event such compliance is mandated by the relevant authorities as per the laws of India.
- You shall also be required to furnish information for the verification process at the time of registering for the Wallet, such information including but not limited to name, age, government authorized identity proof.
- Such information shall be retained and used by the Company for relevant purposes not inconsistent the applicable laws and/ or regulations of India, in its discretion.
- By Registering to the Wallet you hereby are in Agreement to all TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY POLICIES of the Doggie the App and the Wallet.
- You will be able to access the Wallet immediately upon registration and verification of the same. You acknowledge that, availing Wallet services are mandatory for VETconnect whereas, optional, for food delivery and home spa services.
- Wallet can be recharged through the payment gateway loop that shall include Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Net banking, Paytm or any other medium which shall be amended in these terms from time to time on the App. The Wallet money is NOT transferable; you will NOT be able to use the wallet to make payment(s) to any other entities besides Doggie the App.
- The Wallet is closed system PPI (Prepaid Payments Instruments), you shall not be allowed to withdraw the money retained in the Wallet. If you have any outstanding money in your Wallet the same can only be used for making payments on the App.
- You may add up to Rs.10,000/- only per month in your Wallet. The Wallet balance shall not exceed Rs.10,000/- per month subject to modification and amendment by us at any point in time to keep up with relevant changes in the Law or otherwise. Such an amount shall be inclusive of the refunds received by you in your wallet.
- In the event that the Wallet limit is decreased and you have retained an amount higher than the limit, then you shall be provided a period of 30 days to use the exceeding amount to avail the services provided by us.
- The money in your Wallet shall not be transferable to your bank account(s) under any circumstances whatsoever.
- We have the right to terminate/ suspend your Wallet in the event that you are found to be in gross violation of the terms included in but not limited to the User Conduct and Rules of Doggie the App which is available at https://doggietheapp.com/doggieterms.html and thereby forfeit any outstanding amount retained in you wallet.
- A User shall be permitted to operate only one Wallet on the App, if such user is found to be non-adherent to such requirements the same shall constitute as grounds of termination/ suspension of such user account and Wallet.
- You agree that any and all information provided by you is true to the best of your knowledge and belief and the same is verified by you under all circumstances and we shall not be held liable for any information/ misinformation provided by you under any circumstances.
- Wallet's maintainability is subject to an active phone number and email ID provided by you. In case your contact information changes including but not limited to your address, phone number, email ID, the same should be updated by you under "Profile" tab.
- You agree that you will be wholly and solely responsible for the accuracy of any and all information and data shared by you on the Application. Failure on your part to maintain said accuracy constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account with us, at our sole and final discretion. We reserve the right to monitor, i,e, verify and/or modify and/or delete any and all information and data submitted by you to maintain the quality of the Application, wholly and solely at our discretion.
- You expressly agree and acknowledge that You shall have no claims against Us for the balance forfeited from Wallet.
- You shall be responsible for your ID OTP and its safety and security. You shall not give away your ID to any third party. The ID shall be your property and you shall be held solely responsible for the aftermath of its disclosure or derogatory usage by any third party person(s).
- You hereby acknowledge that we do NOT call/ sms/ email you to ask for your personal information/ pet information, etc..
- You acknowledge that any refund requests initiated by you for service(s) paid through you Wallet, subject to our approval, shall be credited to your Wallet only and the same shall not be transferable. Refund requests initiated by you for service(s) paid through other available payment options not being the Wallet, subject to our approval, shall be credited to such other payment options. You can use such refunded amount remitted in your wallet for your future purchase of Service(s)/ Good(s) on Doggie the App platform.
- LIMITATIONS ON USAGE: The user agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Application. With respect to any and all types of users, unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, and unwarranted modification of data and information constituting the content of the Application is not permitted.
- INDEMNIFICATION: The User hereby agrees to hold harmless and/ or indemnify Chien Technologies, its representative(s) and/ or affiliate(s) from any and all claims, losses, damages, and liabilities, costs and expenses, including without limitation legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to: (a) any violation by you of the Terms and Policies of the Wallet; (b) any breach of the User Conduct and Rules as provided in the Terms of Doggie the App; (c) any breach of the User Warranty and Representation or breach of the Intellectual Property Rights as provided in the Terms of Doggie the App.
- You shall retain such an amount in your Wallet which is, equal to and/ or higher than, the amount of service(s) to be availed by you. The amount you retain in your Wallet shall not exceed Rs.10,000/-.
- You shall be directed to the Payment Gateway in processing and authorizing the payment or transaction.
- The service(s) to be availed by you shall be instinctually debited from your Wallet in case, you have chosen Wallet payment method, once you place the order for such service(s) prior to its commencement.
- In the event you transfer any amount by mistake in your Wallet, you shall not be able to withdraw the same under any circumstances whatsoever.
- All refund requests shall be raised through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods and/ or services other than VETconnect shall not be refundable post its delivery, please refer to Refund Policy set out in the Terms and Conditions of Doggie the App for more information.
- Only such refund requests shall be entertained which are made within 7 days of the request made for VETconnect services for which the user seeks a refund. We reserve the right to reject or qualify you refund requests.
- Once your refund request has been accepted, we will try to refund the amount paid by into your Wallet within 7 days of our acceptance. The user will then be able to.
- You agree that all the risks arising out of your online transactions shall be wholly borne by you.
- We and our third party partners do not make any warranty, express or implied, regarding the quality of Service(s) as per your requirements, Service(s) being uninterrupted and/ or timely.
- You shall not hold us liable in the event wherein we have announced in advance through any mode of communication, any information including but not limited to: 1) System Update; 2) System breakdown; 3) Communication failure; 4) Delay in Wallet services, etc. which have caused your use of this Wallet to be interrupted.
- You agree that we, at our sole discretion, for any reason and/ or by reason of the violation by you of the Terms, with or without penalty, may terminate your account and or any part thereof without notice.
- You may Terminate at any time by deactivating your account with Doggie the App.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION: These Terms shall be governed by and constituted in accordance with the laws of Republic of India. All differences and disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and shall be referred an arbitrator mutually appointed by the Parties hereto, such that the arbitral award shall be final and binding. The place and seat of arbitration shall be Mumbai and the language of arbitration shall be English.
Chien Technologies Private Limited
101, Amar Building, Amar Prem CHS
Versova, Mumbai, India