Acana Puppy Large Breed Dog Food (Available in Multiple Sizes)
- Acana Puppy Large Breed dog food is a grain-free diet specially made for puppies weighing more than 25kgs at maturity.
- ACANA's Biologically Appropriate diets are specially put together to suit their evolutionary digestive needs. All their ingredients are responsibly and regionally sourced, free-run poultry, wild-caught fish, and nest-laid eggs.
- ACANA's food is carefully prepared in their own award-winning kitchens to control quality. They use WholePrey Ratios in order to provide your growing puppy with vitamins and minerals naturally, rather adding them as supplements.
- Food Type: Dry puppy food
- For puppies weighing more than 25kgs at maturity
-70% Protein content, 30% botanicals
- Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
- 2/3rd of the meat is dehydrated without preservatives
- 1/3rd of the meat is fresh without preservatives
- WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
- Made in Canada
- Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Fresh chicken meat (16%), chicken meal (15%), turkey meal (14%), red lentils, whole green peas, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (4%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, chicken fat (2%), fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips. Supplements.Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative)
- ACANA's Biologically Appropriate Philosophy - Our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats and though they may have been domesticated, anatomically, they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. To suit these biological needs ACANA's food recipes have a large meat protein content.
- Tip: Large breed puppies have a longer growth period and require a diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals to develop strong bones to hold the weight of their adult bodies. The right diet with supplements is very important in the growing years.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude protein (min.) 33 %, Fat content (min.) 15%, Crude ash (max.) 7%, Crude fibres (max.) 6%, Moisture (max.) 12%, Calcium(min.) 1.4%Phosphorus(min.) 1%, Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.4%, Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1.2%, DHA(min.) 0.4 %, EPA(min.) 0.4%, Glucosamine (min.)1400mg/kg, Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 900 mg/kg, Linoleic acid (min.) 2.2%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 27%
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.