- It must be noted that these treats are not meant to be a substitute for medication.
- These are meant to be used along with medical treatment in order to increase your pet's platelet count.
- Organ meat always contains vital vitamins and minerals and should, ideally be 5% of your pet's diet.
- Chicken liver treats
- Suitable for dogs
- Supplement to boost platelet count
- To be administered along with vet recommended medication
- Please check with your vet before giving it to your pet
- To be used in recommended quantities only
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Feeding Guide: In case your pet has tick fever or a low platelet count, you need to give them double the dosage recommended for 6 days and then return to the original doses.
- Recommended Doses:
- For Small dogs: 2 pieces
- For Medium dogs: 4 pieces
- For Large dogs: 6 pieces
- Ingredients: Chicken liver
No more last minute dash to the pet store!
What if we tell you, you don’t have to worry about buying your pet's favourite food every few days/weeks! Instead, we will call and deliver it automatically, like MAGIC.
Just Subscribe your pet’s favorite food on DoggieTheApp and just relax. We will call and confirm before every delivery so no surprises at all! Zero cancellation and rescheduling charges.