Farmina N&D Low Grain Lamb and Blueberry Adult Medium and Maxi Breed Dog Food provides medium breed dogs with a complete diet. Made with Universal Kibble Size, this food is comfortable to chomp on no matter what size your pet is.
This food is formulated to contribute to a low glycemic index thanks to its low-grain content of spelt and oats (only 20% of the food). 60% of the recipe is animal meat ingredients (for protein). The rest 20% of the recipe is fruit and vegetables that supply your pet with the vitamins he or she needs. Blueberries are known for their antioxidant properties which help boost the immune system.
Food Type: Dry dog food
Suitable for adult dogs of medium & maxi breeds
Lamb and Blueberry
Free from Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
No artificial preservatives
Consult a vet before altering your pet's diet
Always have fresh water available for your pet
Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Ingredients:Cod (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), dehydrated cod (source of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate), herring & salmon oil blend (preserved with mixed tocopherols), whole spelt, whole oats, dried beet pulp, dried carrots, sun-cured alfalfa meal, chicory root extract, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), dehydrated sweet orange, dehydrated apple, dehydrated pomegranate, dehydrated spinach, psyllium seed husk, dehydrated blackcurrant berry, dehydrated blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, selenium yeast, DL-methionine, taurine, L-carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract.
Tip: Depending on the size and age of your dog, he or she will have different exercise requirements. If your pet gets less exercise than he or she needs, it will lead to obesity (and all the health problems associated with it). So, consult a vet on setting up an accurate exercise schedule for your pet.
Feeding Guide:Feeding requirements will vary based on your pet's level of activity, environment and age.
Please Note:This is just an initial guide, we suggest you check with a vet for specific changes in quantity to suit your pet.
Crude Protein (min): 30.00%; Crude Fat (min): 18.00%; Crude Fiber (max): 2.90%; Moisture (max): 9.00%; Ash (max): 6.90%; Calcium (min): 1.20%; Phosphorus (min): 0.95%; Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min): 1.60%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min): 2.30%; Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA*) (min): 1.0%; Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA*) (min): 0.70%; Glucosamine* (min): 900mg/kg; Chondroitin Sulfate* (min): 600mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Energy Value:EM Kcal/lb 1982 - Mj/lb 8.29437 Kcal/cup
To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, AMPL shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly.
The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of AMPL, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by AMPL;
- When Product is received with remaining expiry period of less than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by AMPL;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
The customer is required to initiate a return request with 7 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- When an order has been confirmed and not yet been shipped, the customer can cancel the order from the order tracking mechanism.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from AMPL's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card / debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card / bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by a NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- AMPL offers Free Delivery on all orders above the value of Rs. 2,000. A flat delivery fee of Rs 100 will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs. 2,000*.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,000 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- AMPL endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. AMPL will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- AMPL reserves the right to make delivery of the products order in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if AMPL fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, AMPL may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.