- The Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Canine - Urinary Care has been made to give your pet a balanced meal.
- It has controlled levels of calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous besides being enriched with antioxidants and omega fatty acids (Omega 3). It also has controlled fat levels and low sodium.
- This food has been formulated with the aim of reducing the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones by helping to dissolve them. Such bladder stones can otherwise cause a lot of discomforts and even contribute to more serious problems.
- Product type: Prescription diet for dogs
- To be fed on the recommendation of a certified vet
- Made to support urinary health
- Check with a vet for quantities and feeding frequency to suit your individual pet
- Check for possible allergens
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken Meal, Pork Fat, Corn Gluten Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Flaxseed, Pork Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Tip: At different life-stages, your dogs need different nutrition to keep them healthy. Consult a vet or a pet nutritionist to figure out if your pet is getting the right nutrients from his or her diet.
No more last minute dash to the pet store!
What if we tell you, you don’t have to worry about buying your pet's favourite food every few days/weeks! Instead, we will call and deliver it automatically, like MAGIC.
Just Subscribe your pet’s favorite food on DoggieTheApp and just relax. We will call and confirm before every delivery so no surprises at all! Zero cancellation and rescheduling charges.