- The Hills Prescription Diet j/d Canine - Joint Care is a balanced and complete meal. It includes nutrients to strengthen your dog's joints for better mobility.
- These include glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate. It also has clinically proven antioxidants, calories and L-carnitine. This food is said to help preserve joint cartilage, help maintain weight and avoid stressing the joints.
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system. The special S+OXSHIELD helps reduce the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate crystals forming.
-Product type: Prescription diet for dogs
- To be fed on the recommendation of a certified vet
- Made to support joint health
- Check with a vet for quantities and feeding frequency to suit your individual pet
- Check for possible allergens
Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Corn, Flaxseed, Chicken Meal, Soybean Mill Run, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Pork Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Calcium Carbonate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, DL-Methionine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene.
- Tip: Jumping down from high surfaces puts stress on your pet's joints. Especially if your pet is above his or her weight bracket. As your pet ages, it is a good idea to use low lying dog beds and ramps to help your pet get down from the car or climb in.
No more last minute dash to the pet store!
What if we tell you, you don’t have to worry about buying your pet's favourite food every few days/weeks! Instead, we will call and deliver it automatically, like MAGIC.
Just Subscribe your pet’s favorite food on DoggieTheApp and just relax. We will call and confirm before every delivery so no surprises at all! Zero cancellation and rescheduling charges.