- When minerals collect in the bladder, they form what is known as 'bladder stones' which cause a lot of discomforts. Excess minerals encourage the formation of these crystals in the urine which in turn results in bladder stones.
- This diet is specifically created to avoid bladder stones and is has controlled levels of highly digestible protein. It is also low in calcium and sodium and promotes a suitable pH level in urine.
- This recipe is enriched with taurine, antioxidants and L- carnitine. As a result, this food helps to reduce the risk of non-struvite stone formations and helps support healthy kidney functioning.
- Prescription diet for dogs
- To be fed on the recommendation of a certified vet
- Made to prevent bladder stone formation
- Check with a vet for quantities and feeding frequency to suit your individual pet
- Check for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available for your dog
Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Pork Fat, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Beet Pulp, L-Threonine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
- Tip: Every dog has different nutritional requirements depending on their breed, levels of activity and age. This is why it is always a good idea to run your dog's diet chart by a vet or pet nutritionist. That way you can ensure that your pet is getting all the right nutrients.
No more last minute dash to the pet store!
What if we tell you, you don’t have to worry about buying your pet's favourite food every few days/weeks! Instead, we will call and deliver it automatically, like MAGIC.
Just Subscribe your pet’s favorite food on DoggieTheApp and just relax. We will call and confirm before every delivery so no surprises at all! Zero cancellation and rescheduling charges.