Why Kong is not just another toy?
Kong is more than just a chew toy...it is a way of helping your dog be his/her normal self. Specifically, Kong helps in the following issues:
Chewing: Kong is an acceptable outlet for the natural chewing instinct
Teething: the teeth process can be very painful for puppies, which can lead to destructible behaviors, Puppy kong helps to soothe the pain.
Separation Anxiety: Dogs with separation anxiety experience severe anxiety in the first 20 minutes of being left alone, Kong toys are complex enough to engage dogs for hours. It acts as a distraction and as a positive reinforcement when the dog is alone.
Playing with an interactive toy like KONG keeps your dog entertained, and will help you manage your dog's weight as well.
While playing with the toy, the natural rubber helps promote clean teeth, help control plaque, and remove food particles.
Which size to choose?
- If the entire kong toy fits into the dog’s mouth, then the toy is too small
- If the Kong toy is too big, it is no fun for the dog
- Based n the head and mouth size, life stage, and chewing one can select the right kong
- Always refer to the size guide selecting Kong classics
- How to know if my dog is an average chewer or an extreme chewer
- If your dog plays with the toys, carries it around without destructing it, then your dog is an average chewer, in this case, kong classic is recommended.
- If your dog destructs every toy, then your dog is an extreme or power chewer, in this case, kong extreme is recommended.
In case you are still confused about the right Kong for your Doggie, WhatsApp us and speak with a certified pet trainer/nutritionist to help you choose.
How to use a Kong?
- Kong filling determines the level of complexity for your dog.
- More tightly stuffed the kong, more complex for the dog.
- To stuff the kong, you have to mix the treats, fill the Kong, and seal the openings with cheese or peanut butter.
The Puppy KONG dog toy is customized for a growing puppy’s baby teeth, the unique, natural rubber formula is the most gentle within the KONG rubber toy line. Designed to meet the needs of a puppy’s 28-baby teeth, it helps teach appropriate chewing behavior while offering enrichment and satisfying a younger pup’s instinctual needs while the erratic bounce makes it ideal for those pups that just want to play. A stuffed Puppy KONG occupies busy little ones while allowing pet parents the freedom to attend to their unique needs.
No more last minute dash to the pet store!
What if we tell you, you don’t have to worry about buying your pet's favourite food every few days/weeks! Instead, we will call and deliver it automatically, like MAGIC.
Just Subscribe your pet’s favorite food on DoggieTheApp and just relax. We will call and confirm before every delivery so no surprises at all! Zero cancellation and rescheduling charges.