- Looser than traditional collars for less fur breakage, tangles and skin irritation.
- Made with comfortable fabrics and rust-proof metallic fittings.
- A martingale style collar gives a gentler form of correction than a choke collar, and is recommended by many top trainers for obedience training.
- A tug on the leash applies even pressure around the neck, preventing trachea damage
- Secure contact holds scared, aggressive, or excited dogs from escape when they pull
Wearing a martingale collar:
- Adjust collar to a size bigger than the dog’s head
- Slip the largest loop over the dog’s head
- Pull the collar to the narrowest part of the dog’s head and adjust buckle to tighten, allowing space for 3 fingers
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the smaller loop and check when pulled that the two buckles do not meet.
No more last minute dash to the pet store!
What if we tell you, you don’t have to worry about buying your pet's favourite food every few days/weeks! Instead, we will call and deliver it automatically, like MAGIC.
Just Subscribe your pet’s favorite food on DoggieTheApp and just relax. We will call and confirm before every delivery so no surprises at all! Zero cancellation and rescheduling charges.