- The Royal Canin Boxer Junior Food has been specially formulated to help support a boxer pup's natural defenses. It contains adapted protein content to support muscle mass development and the kibble is shaped to suit a Boxer's brachycephalic jaws. The dog food promoted a balance of intestinal flora.
- Product type: Food for dogs
- Specially formulated for Boxers puppies
- Suitable for pups up to 15 months old
- Contains L- Carnitine
- Special kibble for brachycephalic jaw
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, maize, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, dehydrated pork protein*, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, copra oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, psyllium husks and seeds, fructooligosaccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligosaccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)
- Tip: Puppies need to be fed more than just twice or thrice a day. Their diet needs to have sufficient nutrition to support their growth and development. One of the first things you should do when you bring home a pup has consulted a vet or a pet nutritionist to get the right diet for your pet.